Medical Aesthetics Certification Harker Heights, Texas
Upcoming ,Harker Heights, Medical Aesthetics FACE® Apprenticeship for physicians, nurses and clinical aestheticians will be held in Harker Heights, Texas. Place:entral Texas College. Reservations may be made @ TBA. Program begins on a Monday and ends on a Friday . Class begins at 8:00 am . Lunch 12:00-1:15pm and back until 5:30pm. Practicals are provided from 10:00am-6:30pm. Cost of program is 2,850.00 for the 4 1/2 day program. Instruction is provided by a nurse-aestheticians/ Facial Aesthetics Instructor. If, you register for the program and there is more than one from the same office then there is a discount for each additional nurse/aesthetician or physician . To obtain clinical electrology certification is an added cost of 450.00.
3-D Nipple Areola Post-Surgical Certification for Breast Cancer Survivors require 1 full day for dynamics and skills. This is a seperate training the Medical Aesthetics Certifciation. Cost is 950.00 and must be Paid in Full for this class.
We go to every measure to prepare a inviting, encouraging specialized class and require you to be prepared to work in full aesthetic dress/uniform.
- This a working " Hands-On" Workshop. It is classroom style teaching for best learning dynamics for the physician, nurse and clinical aesthetician.
- Every measure is taken into consideration for you learning more than you thought you knew before you signed up this program. There is no selling within this program.
- Doctors can feel they were given tremendous information, skill transfer and all safety measures are presented. Specialized class on Business will be added for physicians to understand new marketing medica and facial aesthetic trends.
- Nurses (LPN/RN) will find how to integrate their nursing background into a dynamic competive Medical Aesthetics Program.
- Aestheticians (Clinical Aestheticians) will be exposed to higher standards of " client-patron" delivery as it relates to both Facial Aesthetics Procedures and Medical Aesthetics Progrm.